Mt. Ama Dablam-6812m (22,349ft) is one of the most impressive mountain and the third popular himalayan peak of from permitted expedition. Ama Dablam, ”Mother’s Necklace”, means the long ridges on each side like the arms of a mother (ama) protecting her child, and hanging glacier through of as the dablam, the traditional double-pendant containing pictures of god, worn by SHERPA women.
It is good for climbing because it combines moraine walk, rock climbing, snow climbing and ice climbing. Though it is technical, it is good for climbing and for panoramic view of giant mountains like Everest, Lhotse, Makalu, Cho-oyu, Gachung-kang, island peak, Mera peak and many more... The real climber should try in once.
Name: DD Trek Int’l Ama Dablam Expedition 2017
Area: Khumbu Region, Nepal
Grade: Technical: *****
Arrival in Nepal: 1st November
Departure from Nepal: 30th November
Price: 7,500/- USD per person (full board service)
3,200/- USD per person (Service till Base camp)
Payment: Terms and Mode
Leader: Mr. Phurba Tenzing Sherpa
Phurba Tenzing Sherpa
Phurba started climbing since 2006. Till the date, he has successfully climb Mount Everest-8848m for 8 times, Manaslu-8163m one time, Ama Dablam-6812m for one time and several other 6000m peaks. He is the director and climbing leader at DD Trek.
Pictures of Previous Amadablam Expedition
Day01: Arrival at TIA,kathmandu, Transfer to Hotel.
Days 02 – 03: Stay in Kathmandu for official document preparation and shopping.
Days 04: Flight to Lukla and trek to Phakding-2640m.
Days 05 : Trek to Namche Bazaar-3446m.
Days 06: Stay at Namche Bazaar for acclimatization.
Days 07 : Trek to pangboche-3800m.
Days 08 : Trek to Ama Dablam Base camp
Days09: Rest day at Base camp
Days10: Puja at base camp as per Sherpa culture
Days 11-24: climbing period (more or less)
Days 25: Base camp cleaning and trek to Pangboche
Day26: Trek to Namche Bazar-3446m.
Days 27: Trek to lukla -2640m.
Days 28 : Flight to Kathmandu.
Days 29 : Rest in Kathmandu, Overnight at Hotel.
Days 30 : Transfer to airport, departure to your own destination.
1. Ama Dablam Climbing Permit
2. Sagarmatha National park permit fee
4.. Liaison Officer fee
5.. KTM-LUKLA-KTM air flight
6. Staff insurance (Kitchen staff and porters)
7. Allowance other staffs
8. Lodging & Fooding during the Trekking and Expedition
9.. Transfer in Kathmandu
10. 3 nights in 3 stars Hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan (Bed and Breakfast): $300 additonal if you want 5 stars
11. Tents and food in Base camp and above camps
12. Kitchen Staffs at Base camp
13. Porter to BC & back
14. Solar set at Base camp
15.. Radio Sets
16. Weather Reports.
1. International Airfare
2. Summit bonus to Sherpa of 500/- USD
3. Member’s Personal climbing equipments.
4. Personal climbing Insurance
5. Lunch, Dinner & Drink in Kathmandu.
6. Nepal Visa fee
7. Helicopter Rescue if needed
8. Alcoholic drinks
9. Tips to Staffs if you like.
Extra services on extra payment:
2. Money, Traveler’s Cheque and Credit cards
3. Personal Travel Insurance
1. Sunglass Normal-1
2. Casual Clothing for travel and Kathmandu-1set
3. Polypropylene shirt or T-Shirt-3-4
4. Warm fleece inner-2
5. Fleece jacket -1
6. Wind Jacket-1
7. Down suit-1
8. Down Jacket-1
9. Down pant-1
10. Light weight trouser-1
11. Heavy weight trousers
12. Fleece trouser-1
13. Wind pants-1
14. Polypropylene long Jons-1
16. Light weight-1
17. Light weight gloves-1
18. Down Mitts-1
19. Heavy mitts-1
20. Ski Gloves-1
21. Sun Hat-1
22. Warm Hat-1
24. Light weight walking shocks-5
25. Climbing shocks-3
1. Climbing Boots-1
2. Trekking boots-1
1. Sun and lip care cream-2
2. Personal first aid kit-1
3. Repair kit like (needle, threat)
4. Reading materials
5. Diary and Writing material
6. Camera/video camera
2. Unlock karabiners -3
3. Screw/lock karabiners-3
6. Tape slings-2
7. Set prussic loops-2
8. Ice Axe- 1
9. Retractable poles- 1 set
12. Head Lamp-2
13. Batteries- 4sets/4times changeable
14. Sunglass with UV rays protection-1
16. Water bottle-1
17. Pee Bottle-1
18. Ruck sack- 45-55ltr -1
1. Sleeping Bag (30°c)-1
2. Thermarest mat-1
2014: Mingma G sherpa and Robert Oliver Xavier from France made summit on 18th Nov.
Mingma G Sherpa, Kazi,Pemba and two first Hong Kong Mr Lok Kee and Vincent made summit on 20th Nov