The Lobuje Mountain consists of two different summits i.e East and West with heights of 6,119 m and 6,145 m respectively. A continuous ridge connects them but there is still a sharp gap and a considerable distance between them. The East Peak is recognized as a trekking peak, whereas the West is known as an Expedition Peak
It is very suitable for the expedition member to Mt.Everest and Mt.Lhotse for acclimatization. It reduces the danger to walk through the Khumbu Ice-fall.
Maximum Height: 6160meters
Types of Trek: Tea house and Camping
Best Time: April & May and October- November
Minimum members: 2 person in a trip
Maximum members: 12 persons
Days 01 : Arrival at Kathmandu
Days 02 : Fly from Ktm/Lukla & trek to phakding
Days 03 : Trek to Namche bazaar.
Days 04 : Rest @ Namche fro acclimatization.
Days 05 : Trek to Tengboche.
Days 06 : Trek to Pheriche
Days 07 : Trek to Lobuche (place name)
Days 08 : Trek to Gorekshep and visit Everest Base camp
Days 09 : Ascent Kalapathar (5545m) and trek back to Lobuje.
Days 10 : Trek to Lobuje High camp
Days 11 : Summit Day and back to Lobuje
Days 12 : Trek to Pangboche
Days 13 : Trek to Namche
Days 14 : Trek to Lukla
Days 15 : Fly back to Kathmandu
Days 16 : Rest in Kathmandu
Days 17 : Your own destination
2 Night at Everest Base camp+Kalapathar+Lobuje
It's a great opportunity for trekkers and beginning climbers to learn what 8000m climbing is?
How is their base camp? How they spend their time at base camp? etc
Days 01 : Arrival at TIA,kathmandu, Transfer to Hotel.
Days 02 : Stay in Kathmandu for official document preparation and shopping.
Day 03: Fly to Lukla & Trek to Phakding - 2,840m/9,315ft
- An early morning scenic flight to Lukla. The mountain flight over to Lukla is one of the most beautiful air routes in the world culminating in a dramatic landing on a hillside surrounded by high mountains peaks. We start our trek through the prosperous village of Lukla until we reach Phakding.
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazar-3446m
- The next day, Crossing the confluence of the Dudh Kosi and the Bhote Kosi on a high suspension bridge and climb steeply for about two hours to reach Namche Bazaar. This is a prosperous trading town and the capital of the Khumbu region with genuine Tibetan artifacts
Days 05: Stay at Namche Bazaar for acclimatization.
We spend a day in Namche Bazar resting and allowing our bodies to become acclimatized to the altitude of 3,446m (11,300ft)
Days 06 : Trek to Dikuche-3800m.
- Today we encounter the first really good views of the great peaks of the Khumbu: Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse and Ama Dablam. Passing by several villages and numerous tea shops, cross the Dudh Kosi River and make a steep climb to Thyangboche, home of an impressive and newly rebuilt monastery then descent to Dibuche.
Days 07 : Trek to Dingboche -4360m.
- An hour's walking from Dibuche brings us to Pangboche, an excellent viewpoint for Ama Dablam. Contouring up the valley side, re-cross the river leads to Dingboche, Dingboche is warmer than other places.
Days 08 : Rest+ Acclimatization Day
- Today we go to Chukung or Nagarjun hill for acclimatization. Dingboche is popular trekkers stop point.
Days 09 :Trek to Lobuche- 4930m
- The trail starts steeply to climb up beside the glacier moraine. After a couple of hours the track eventually leads to a small cluster of tea houses then to Lobuje
Days 10 : Trek to Lobuche High Camp
- It is short trek. Next day , we need to ascent Lobuje so we should take rest and prepare for the summit push
Days 11 : Ascent Lobuche and descent to Lobuje base camp
- Lobuje is the regarded to be the best peak for advance acclimatization of Mt.Everest. we will climb Mt Lobuje of 6119m before we go Everest base camp. This is for the reason so that we don’t have to rush inside Khumbu Ice fall. Once we climb Lobuje, we can directly go to camp-I and so on
Days 12: Trek to Everest Base camp -5370m.
- Contouring along the valley-side and looking down on the Khumbu Glacier, follow a reasonable trail to Gorak Shep where we take lunch and leaving Gorak Shep, the trail leads on to the moraine of the Khumbu Glacier reaching base camp near the foot of the Khumbu Icefall. This will be our home away home
Days 13:Rest Day at Everest Base camp
- Base camp is known to be home away from home. We provide everything here. The team can take bath, wash their cloths, visit very close to Khumbu Icefall.
Days 14 :Ascent Kalapathar (5545m) and Trek to pheriche and Overnight at Lodge.
- Kalapathar is regarded to be the best view point of Everest. After having breakfast at Everest base camp, the team will leave for Kalapathar ascent and then trek to Pheriche
Days 15 : Trek to Namche Bazar.
Days 16: Trek to lukla -2640m.
Days 17 : Flight to Kathmandu.
Days 18 : Rest in Kathmandu, Overnight at Hotel.
Days 19 : Transfer to airport, departure to your own destination
- Lobuje Climbing Permit
- Sagarmatha National park permit
- climbing Sherpa
- KTM-LUKLA-KTM air flight
- Staff insurance (climbing Sherpa, Kitchen staff and porters)
- Allowance for Sherpa & other staffs
- Lodging & Fooding during trekking and climbing
- Transfer in Kathmandu
- 3 stars Hotel in Kathmandu (Bed and Breakfast) plan. (Additional 250 for 5 stars hotel)
- Group Climbing gear ( rope, ice crew, snow bar, Epi gas, cooking pots and others)
- Tents and food in Base camp and High camps.
- Kitchen Staffs at Base camp
- Porter to BC & back
- Solar set at Base camp
Additional in Itinerary 2
- Communication (walkieTalkie)
- Two nights at Everest Base camp with Everest and Lhotse Expedition team
- Two nights Internet at base camp
- Generator (for charging high voltage electronic devices)
- International Airfare to and from Nepal
- Member’s Personal climbing equipment.
- Personal climbing Insurance
- Nepal Visa fee
- Helicopter Rescue if needed. (your insurance covers in case of accident)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Tips to Staffs if you like.