Mt. Ama Dablam-6812m (22,349ft) is one of the most impressive mountain and the third popular himalayan peak of from permitted expedition. Ama Dablam, ”Mother’s Necklace”, means the long ridges on each side like the arms of a mother (ama) protecting her child, and hanging glacier through of as the dablam, the traditional double-pendant containing pictures of god, worn by SHERPA women.
It is good for climbing because it combines moraine walk, rock climbing, snow climbing and ice climbing. Though it is technical, it is good for climbing and for panoramic view of giant mountains like Everest, Lhotse, Makalu, Cho-oyu, Gachung-kang, island peak, Mera peak and many more... The real climber should try in once.
Day01: Arrival at TIA,kathmandu, Transfer to Hotel.
Days 02 – 03: Stay in Kathmandu for official document preparation and shopping.
Days 04: Flight to Lukla and trek to Phakding-2640m.
Days 05 : Trek to Namche Bazaar-3446m.
Days 06: Stay at Namche Bazaar for acclimatization.
Days 07 : Trek to pangboche-3800m.
Days 08 : Trek to Ama Dablam Base camp
Days09: Rest day at Base camp
Days10: Puja at base camp as per Sherpa culture
Days 11-24: climbing period (more or less)
Days 25: Base camp cleaning and trek to Pangboche
Day26: Trek to Namche Bazar-3446m.
Days 27: Trek to lukla -2640m.
Days 28 : Flight to Kathmandu.
Days 29 : Rest in Kathmandu, Overnight at Hotel.
Days 30 : Transfer to airport, departure to your own destination.
- Ama Dablam Climbing Permit
- Sagarmatha National park permit fee
- 1 member:1 sherpa
- Liaison Officer fee
- KTM-LUKLA-KTM air flight
- Staff insurance (Kitchen staff and porters)
- Allowance other staffs
- Lodging & Fooding during the Trekking and Expedition
- Transfer in Kathmandu
- 3 nights in 3 stars Hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan (Bed and Breakfast): $300 additonal if you want 5 stars
- Tents and food in Base camp and above camps
- Kitchen Staffs at Base camp
- Porter to BC & back
- Solar set at Base camp
- Radio Sets
- Weather Reports.
- International Airfare
- Summit bonus to Sherpa of 500/- USD
- Member’s Personal climbing equipments.
- Personal climbing Insurance
- Lunch, Dinner & Drink in Kathmandu.
- Nepal Visa fee
- Helicopter Rescue if needed
- Alcoholic drinks
- Tips to Staffs if you like.
Extra services on extra payment:
- Climbing Sherpa: 2500/-USD $
- 300/- $ extra charges for 5stars hotels
- Tents for higher camps on rent: 100/-USD$ and if lost or turned then 400/-$ charge
- Radio 1 set on rent: 100/-$ on rent and if lost then 250/-$
Name: DD Treks Int’l Ama Dablam Expedition 2021
Area: Khumbu Region, Nepal
Grade: Technical: *****
Arrival in Nepal: 14 October
Departure from Nepal: 16 November
Leader: Mr. Phurba Tenjing Sherpa
Phurba Tenjing Sherpa
Phurba started climbing in 2006. To date, he has successfully climbed Mount Everest-8848m for 14 times, Manaslu-8163m two times, Ama Dablam-6812m once and several other 6000m peaks. He is the CEO and climbing leader at DD Treks.