Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel in the morning or day time.
- Visit Boudhanath Stupa in the evening
Day 02: Drive to Chitwan in a tourist bus about 5 hrs and find the road condition of Nepal
- Walk through the village and learn the culture in Chitwan in the evening
- Chitwan: Chitwan is in lower part of Nepal. It is good place to see wild life and experience typical Nepalese living style.
Day 03: Boating in a small river in traditional boat and go for a bird watching and come back to hotel
- Experiencing jungle walk and watch Elephant breeding center on the way back
- Take elephant bath or watch it and then taking lunch go watching wild animals riding on elephant. And go for Tharu culture dance in the evening.
Day 04: Have a breakfast in the morning and drive to Lumbini and visit Maya Devi’s temple
Day 05: Sightseeing in Lumbini and know about Buddha’s life and visit other monasteries
Day 06: Drive to Pokhara and enjoy boating in Fewa lake in the evening.
- Wake up early in the morning and dive to Sarangkot for sunrise view and come back to hotel for breakfast. You can see panoramic views of various mountain like Dhaulagiri range, Annapurna range, Machhpuchre, Nilgiri etc from Sarangkot.
- If you like going paragliding then you can do it. And We will go around the city for visiting temple, waterfall, bats cave and museum.
- Pokhara: Pokhara is the most beautiful city in Nepal. You can have view of mountain reflection in lake.
Fly back to Kathmandu (30-40mins) in the morning and Drive to Nagarkot after an hour visit in Bhaktapur on the way. Bhaktapur is one of the separate kingdom before Nepal was united. The historical building and lifestyle of people is simply amazing.
- Nagarkot: It is mountain view point. You can also see Mt Everest if the weather is clean and clear.
Day 09: Enjoy sunrise with panaromic Mountain view in the morning and have breakfast and Drive back to Kathmandu. And go around Patan Durbar square and Swoyambhunath Stupa
Day 10: Fly back to your country. ( if your flight is in the evening then we will arrange Kathmandu tour according to that)
Note: Other places to go in additional if interested
- You can do 2 days hiking in Pokhara.
- outdoor climbing in Kathmandu or Pokhara.
- 2 days cycling tour around/outside kathmandu.
Contact further details and price: firstname.lastname@example.org